Happy New Year! I hope this year (and decade) brings you joy, success, happiness and peace. And lots of books! For my first post of the year, I wanted to share my most anticipated releases. It’s a long list, but since my Goodreads Challenge for 2020 is 200 (maybe more) books, I think it’s justified lol. Enjoy!
- Tweet Cute by Emma Lord (January 21st)
- The Best Laid Plans by Cameron Lund (April 7th)
- What I Like About You by Marisa Kanter (April 7th)
- You Deserve Each Other by Sarah Hogle (April 7th)
- The Switch by Beth O’Leary (April 30th)
- Scavenge the Stars by Tara Sim (January 7th)
- The Midnight Lie by Marie Rutkoski (March 3rd)
- The Betrothed by Kiera Cass (May 5th)
- Girl, Serpent, Thorn by Melissa Bashardoust (May 12th)
- We Free the Stars by Hafsah Faizal (July 7th)
- A Sky Beyond the Storm by Sabaa Tahir (December 1st)
- The Hundred Years’ War on Palestine by Rashid Khalidi (January 28th)
- Me and White Supremacy by Layla Saad (February 4th)
- Hood Feminism: Notes from the Women a Movement Forgot by Mikki Kendall (February 25th)
- Queer Palestine and the Empire of Critique by Sa’ad Atshan (May 26th)
- Cyrus the Great by Stephen Dando-Collins (July 14th)
- Marriage on Madison Avenue by Lauren Layne (January 28th)
- Of Curses and Kisses by Sandhya Menon (February 18th)
- Yours in Scandal by Lauren Layne (March 10th)
I’ve already read these books through ARCs, so I didn’t want to add them to my list of books I’ve yet to read but still wanted to mention them.
My Most Anticipated Book of 2020:
- Against the Loveless World by Susan Abulhawa (August 25th)
Are any of these titles already on your TBR for 2020? Did you discover any new titles? And are there any titles you think I should be looking forward to? Let me know!
Happy New Year!